Unit 4: Where's my coat?- Primary Year 2

Hello again! 
In this unit we are studying clothes and the seasons of the year!

Resultado de imagen de blue shirtResultado de imagen de black trousers
I'm wearing a blue shirt           I'm wearing black trousers
Resultado de imagen de pink skirt      Resultado de imagen de black shoes
I'm wearing a pink skirt               I'm wearing black shoes 
Resultado de imagen de orange shorts   Resultado de imagen de blue socks
I'm wearing orange shorts            I'm wearing blue socks
Resultado de imagen de green jumperResultado de imagen de blue t shirtResultado de imagen de red coat

I'm wearing a green jumper        I'm wearing a blue T-shirt        I'm wearing a red coat


Here you have more vocabulary to practice!


The four seasons of the year

Resultado de imagen de seasons of the year

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario