Unit 1: How my body works

Hello and welcome back to our English Fun Blog! EFB!

As you know, we are teaching Science in English and we would like to give you a heads up of what your children will learn with us this trimester.   

UNIT 1 
During this unit they will learn many concepts, one of them being the five senses.

-What are they?
-When do we use them?
-How do we use them?

A variety of activities will be done and they will associate each sense with it's respective organ. All this under a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
I can see with my eyes.
I can hear with my ears.
I can smell with my nose.
I can touch with my skin.
I can taste with my tongue


The respiratory, the circulatory and the digestive systems will be briefly explained. We won’t enter into much detail. However basic vocabulary and function will be learnt.


Last but not least important, both our skeleton and muscle system will also be briefly explained. Main bones, basic muscle vocabulary and thought provoking activities will be our daily bread. Joints will also be mentioned as the last main concept in this unit.

Thank you for reading us and see you soon!   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario