Unit 3 Awesome animals - Primary 5





This unit is focused on India and the animals live there.


How to use comparative and superlative adjectives






STORY: HOW TIGER GOT HIS STRIPES




CULTURE: THE TAJ MAHAL


The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world






The New 7 Wonders of the World are:
Chichen Itza in Mexico
Colosseum in Italy
Christ the Redeemer in Brazil
Great Wall of China in China
Machu Picchu in Peru
Petra in Jordan

Taj Mahal in India

Games!!
  1. Wild animals
  2. All about animals
  3. Listening
  4. Crossword
  5. African animals
  6. Animal countdown
  7. Adjectives find pairs
  8. Opposites


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello may name is Juan Murcia and i love this bloc and favorit animal is snow leopard

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my name is Paula Martín and my favourite animal is the panther , and ai love the blog

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello my name is Paula and my favourite animals is the panter. I love this blog¡!

    ResponderEliminar